Royal De Gruijter is one-stop shop for all your expatriation requirements. We can assist you with any relocation-related services and immigration needs – whether you are a private individual, a small to mid-size local business, or a large multinational organisation with employees around the globe. From the moment the decision is made, we create a relocation package to give your assignees the royal treatment. Firstly, during the “Royal” preparation, followed by the “Royal” landing and finally on their “Royal” return to origin country.
- As a relocations company, Royal De Gruijter accompanies your assignees on a tour of their new host country.
- The tour includes meeting assignees at the airport, an overview of potential neighbourhoods (culture, every-day-life trips, shopping centers) and viewing various expat housing and schooling options.
- The preview tour can also be completed as part of an orientation tour once they have arrived in the host country. Orientation tours include an in-depth area tour and other services, such as supplying a list of doctors, dentists, local shopping centers, etc.
- Cultural training focuses on preparing your assignees and their families for life in their new country.
- Cultural training is a great investment to better ensure the assignee’s successful mission abroad.
- We also offer cross-cultural training and language courses depending on the needs of your assignee, their spouse and/or other family members.
Worldwide Immigration Solutions
- We work closely with Dutch immigration services to assist employees, their spouses and/or other family members to obtain visas and work permits.
- We assist with the preparation of immigration documents.
- We coordinate the process with all stakeholders, in both the departing and host country.
Home Search and Temporary Accommodation
- We find and book temporary expat housing for your assignee (hotel or apartment, depending on the country/location).
- We help them find the perfect home for themselves and their family, based on budget and personal requirements.
- We arrange for an accompanied expat housing viewing, negotiate lease terms and assist with the lease agreement.
Household Goods Moving
- Door-to-door removal of household and personal effects
- Packing and crating services
- Handling of air, road and sea shipments
- Short and long-term storage
- Motor vehicle transportation and storage
- Customs clearance, forwarding and delivery
- Customized solutions for moving, to and from anywhere in the world
- Insurance of household goods
- Assistance with renting or buying a car
- Opening a bank account
- Local registrations
- Assist with obtaining an international driver’s license
- Utility connection (water, electricity, gas, etc.)
- 30% tax ruling (specific to the Netherlands)
- Assistance with subscriptions for mobile phone services, cable or satellite tv, public transportation, sports and cultural clubs, international clubs
- Supplying emergency contact information
- Needs analysis for the family’s requirements
- Presentation of schooling options in the host city or region
- Search and selection of appropriate schooling options
- Gathering of documents required for registration, admission and fees required
- Booking appointments with the heads of the schools selected by the family
- Accompanied school visits
- Career management
- Assistance in drafting resume and cover letter for job applications
- Training for job interviews
- Monitoring applications and job search
- Termination of lease agreement
- Termination of all utility contracts related to house or apartment
- Advice on closing of bank accounts
- Returning keys and remote controls
- Postal mail forwarding after assignee’s departure
- Obtaining deposit refunds
- Re-importation of household goods